1. Our terms of payment are that we must complete full payment when an order is placed. Cheque's or money orders must be made payable to Yorkshire Windows & Conservatories (trade) ltd. A receipt should be obtained for any cash paid.
2. All products are specially made to order and consequently this purchase agreement is not subject to cancellation. If any purchaser does so cancel, then the company shall have the right to retain the deposit and in addition claim against the purchaser for any further costs or loss of profit which accrues.
3. The delivery date is given in good faith and the company will use it's utmost endeavours to keep to this date. However, liability cannot be accepted for any delay caused by circumstances beyond the company's control.
4. Subject to the provisions of the preceding clause the company will arrange a delivery date convenient to the purchaser but should this date be delayed by the purchaser for any period longer than two months after confirming the order, the company reserves the right to charge the purchaser the full price ruling at the time of delivery date.
5. The company will use it's best endeavours to obtain the best glass available but neither the manufacturers or the company guarantees such glass to be completely clear of minor imperfections or distortions. Neither will the company accept any responsibility for any breakage of glass after the delivery / installation is complete.
6 .ALTERATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS:
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to scrutinize order acknowledgements to ensure that the requirements have been correctly interpreted since alterations may be impossible after manufacture has commenced. If for any reason other than default or negligence on the part of the company alterations or cancellations is desired, the purchaser will be liable for any additional costs involved.
7. Yorkshire Windows & Conservatories (trade) ltd pursue a policy of continuous development in the standard of its products and manufacturing methods. Yorkshire windows & Conservatories (trade) ltd reserve the right to modify the design and specification of its products without notice. The company shall be under no obligation to supply goods exactly conforming to samples of goods previously supplied always provided that the purchaser's rights in respect of performance of products are maintained.
8. All guarantees given by the company will be cancelled if for any reason full payment is not made by the purchaser on the date due.
9. Compensation will not be paid by the company either in lieu of rectification of faults or for disturbance or any other reason whatsoever.
10. Orders to Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Overseas may take longer than quoted on our website, emails, faxes and letters. Some products depending upon location may take up to a period of 8 weeks. This may change at any time. Extra delivery charges may be incurred depending upon location.
11. DIY Direct Conservatories is the trading name for Yorkshire Windows & Conservatories (Trade) ltd
DIY Direct Conservatories Terms
|Conservatory Price Guarantee|
|Lean To Conservatories|
|Gull Wing Conservatories|
|Gull Wing 5 Facet Conservatories|
|Hipped Victorian Conservatories|
|5 Facet Victorian Conservatories|
|Hipped Edwardian Conservatories|