· Unique knock-in bead system for quicker installation. As simple as a “J” bead to glaze, but more secure in transit. Available with 28mm putty-line (chamfered) or ovolo beading.
· Takes single reinforcement bar for main frame and transom – simplifying stock holding and reducing costs.
· Supplied pre-gasketed for speed of fabrication – eliminating the need to hold gasket stocks.
· 70mm front-to-back dimension matches old timber frames for ease of replacement.
· Main frame features continuous reinforcement when reverse butt welding.
· Accepts glazing from 28mm to 38mm thick.
· The system has a 3mm external wall thickness.
· Easy-clean internal rebates.
· Profile incorporates full-depth Eurogroove for maximum hardware compatibility.
· Location of friction hinges improves performance and meets BS7950 security standard.
DIY Direct Conservatories
Why choose Eurocell UPVC conservatory systems?
· Complete range of window, door and roof products – all fully compatible and colour-matched across the entire range.
· Wide variety of styles and sizes to suit all tastes and budgets.
· Extensive choice of colours and finishes to suit any style of building.
· Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products including conservatories, fascias, soffits and guttering.
· Long-life performance, with systems guaranteed for up to 20 years.
· Systems specifically designed for fast, easy fabrication and fitting.
· Nationwide coverage and full support network.
· Quality-assured products, fully accredited by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and British Standards Institute (BSI).
The Eurocell Eurologik UPVC window profile system is specially designed for ease and speed of fabrication and fitting, featuring a unique, patented knock-in bead system. Ideally suited for new build or replacement Conservatories, its 70mm front-to-back dimension enables the seamless replacement frames. Available with chamfered or sculpted ovolo beads in a range of colours, Eurologik window profiles add a touch of distinction to any Conservatory.
This unique profile system can also be used to fabricate a wide range of door panels and frames, in an extended range of colours.
Why choose Eurologik UPVC window profiles?
With Eurologik window profiles you can create many styles of windows or doors, from casement windows to entrance, tilt-and-slide patio or French door frames. These can be tailored with decorative options including Scotia and ovolo beads, mock horn sashes, arched tops and Georgian bars, as well as an extensive range of colours and wood grain finishes.
Eurologik is designed for improved aesthetics and clean sight lines, with its unobtrusive gasket line and slim profile. The profile design features separate chambers to enhance thermal efficiency and strength, and improve drainage. The hinge locations are also designed to enhance security. What’s more, if you are replacing old timber windows, the 70mm Eurologik profile system will enable you to achieve unbroken plaster lines for a seamless finish.
You can choose to have a woodgrain exterior finish with a clean white interior if you wish. All guttering and trims will be made in the same exterior colour as your conservatory.
|Conservatory Price Guarantee|
|Lean To Conservatories|
|Gull Wing Conservatories|
|Gull Wing 5 Facet Conservatories|
|Hipped Victorian Conservatories|
|5 Facet Victorian Conservatories|
|Hipped Edwardian Conservatories|